domingo, 16 de agosto de 2009

TOP 10 † † "GTA: Liberty City Stories" † †






Great !


You can't get a psp without this game. That's just a fact. The graphics aren't really good =S but they never have been in the GTA series =P. But the story makes up for all of that. It's a mob story that will have you saying to yourself that only the Godfather could top this story, which it did. Also it goes back to the old Liberty City that we all know and love ^^. If you're new to the GTA series, you won't understand what's going on. This is because of the many characters and plots that have to do with GTA 3. Other than that this game is perfect in every way.


I have considered this game in my top 10 because I love the features of this game, I could drive cars, motocycles , planes , ... =D





Now I'm going to give you more information about the psp.
First psp themes and the next time psp's application or something like this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario